(Originally published October 16, 2018. Updated and bumped due to the coming election and current relevance.)
Seems like there’s not a day that goes by now without the 45th President of the United States doing or saying something that makes me want to turn in my U.S. citizenship and find a new place to proudly call home.
Donald Trump has soiled the highest and most-powerful position in the land, and his ego and determination to carry out his vendettas grows by the day. While I railed against the Bush administration and the dumbness of Dubyah in the 90s, my disdain for Donald Trump has never been so strong. I was not a fan of him in the 80s… or the 90s.. or the turn of the century. In fact, I’ve never been a fan of Drumpf — either when he was plentifully and playfully grabbing pussies and engaging in lewd sexual harassment, or when he was running his media empire and firing celebrities for fun.
The world will be a better place altogether when Donald Trump and his American oligarchy have moved on, and truth, justice and respect have the podium again. I’ll add more links to specific items as I come across them.
Feel free to add the reasons why you dislike Donald Trump in the comments below.
Welcome to the United States of Madness
- Trump disrespects humans who disagree with him, often mocking their opposition to him. He is the biggest bigot in the Western world.
- Trump protects his insecurities by trashing and tearing down others.
- Trump is vindictive against those who oppose him, and often carries his grudge into vendettas that can last for decades.
- Trump has a callous disregard for the less fortunate, weak people who didn’t start off with a million dollar loan from Daddy, and those people who don’t align with his white vision of an American.
- Trump cannot admit his faults, yet is quick to highlight and criticize the faults of others.
- Trump is a misogynist and disparages women, assigns rude and sometimes racist nicknames to them.
- Trump has an ego bigger than Jupiter.
- Trump is a liar, believes his own lies and the fabricated truths of others.
- Trump does not support personal transparency, and protects his lies through an endless web of untruths and misdirection.
- Trump is completely selfish and self-serving.
- Trump is an emotional fraud.
- Trump is a financial fraud.
- Trump is a religious fraud.
- Trump is a gaslighter.
- Trump is a tyrant and demagogue.
- Trump is a wall-builder, not a road or bridge builder.
- Trump is a divider, not a man of harmony and synergy. He is the most partisan President in U.S. history.
- Trump is an isolationist.
- Trump is a hypocrite, who cares very little about personal integrity.
- Trump is an enemy of the Fourth Estate, continually criticizes the talented journalists in America and calls any news that he doesn’t agree with “fake”.
- Trump uses spray tan so cheap that he looks like he fell off a Sunkist truck.
- Trump speaks with hand motions, as if he were trying to conjure truth like a magician (or shadowbox the ghost of MLK).
- Trump has the body of a horse and the head of an ass.
- Trump believes the his family is an American monarchy.
- Trump is an expert nepotist.
- Trump reportedly drinks a 12-pack of Diet Coke a day, eats unhealthy fast food regularly, and rarely exercises. He’s had a few too many Trump steaks.
- Trump is infatuated with his daughter, Ivanka, and speaks of her in creepy ways.
- Trump is more interested in global destabilization than advancing the USA as a leader on the global stage.
- Trump is a puppet/muppet hybrid – a strange mix of Statler, Waldorf, Big Bird and Snuffalufagus.
- Trump is a horrible judge of character.
- Trump has delusions of grandeur and an inflated sense of self (in addition to an expansive waistline).
- Trump uses Twitter as his megaphone and his rallies as his platform for pushing the most recent conspiracy theory that he read or heard.
- Trump’s moral compass shifts based on the alignment of his base.
- Trump condones hate as an American value.
- Trump criticized the swamps of Washington, yet has built an Alligator park on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
- Trump owns a Dark Tower in NYC (which includes offices of foreign-owned states — which should cause conflict of interests — and costs taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars a day) and is the resident Randall Flagg of America. Sorry, Stephen King; the comparison works too well to ignore.
- Trump could care less for couth, culture and traditions of other countries.
- By not criticizing the actions of white supremacists, racists or other misogynists, Trump has made himself complicit in the evil actions of his supporters.
- Trump regularly attacks the integrity of the experienced subject matter experts around him (see Dr. Anthony Fauci), and would rather have counsel from crazed crackpots like Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Kanye West and Dennis Rodman.
- The Apprentice and “The Art of the Deal”.
- Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement, and is a climate change denier (even while the country suffers chronic wildfires, rise in hurricanes, and irregular temperatures across the country).
- Trump uses superlatives as if they were language laxatives.
- Trump is part of the white-male-privilege, good ol’ boys network that laments the demographic shifts in America.
- Trump would prefer to rule like Putin and renovate the Constitution, with unending Presidential term limits and uncheckable power. He has sewn the seeds of upheaval by failing to commit to leaving the White House at the end of his term, as every other President has done before him, regardless of turbulence during their appointment.
- Trump leads by tyranny and authoritarianism, not by democracy nor example. His is the first true American Dictator, and has created the united states of Madness.